Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Interview again

I interviewed another recruiter today. (Different from Friday and yesterday.) The meeting went better than I expected.

This recruiter is a big name recruiter/staffing company and they have lots of paperwork. I'm less than thrilled with that aspect. On the plus side, they have some opportunities that may be of interest.

The recruiter called this morning, apparently as a result of my updating my resume on dice.com. Since I had nothing else planned for this afternoon, I set up an interview.

The position is with a small defense contractor in Annapolis Junction. Plusses: Not too far, small company, and its a job. Negatives: defense world, clearance world, have to drive to the office.

I'm glad I went. I'm hoping for one of the other opportunities to come through. (They also have mildly interesting technology but are reachable by means other than car.)

No comments:

Post a Comment