Tuesday, May 5, 2009

More C#

I read more of Essential C# today. Today's chapters covered containers, delegates, and events. Most of these chapters are new material -- we did not use these constructs at UPS. (At least not on the utilities that I worked on.)

I interviewed a recruiter today and discussed an interesting position. It is fairly close, but I would have to drive. On the positive side, the work is interesting.

I spoke with several other recruiters today. One has a position quite close (within MTA range) but the work is less interesting.

I epxect to pursue both positions. I may get offers for both, or only one, or perhaps neither.

I'm assembling plans for my eventual situation. When I have a job, I plan to re-build my savings account, contribute to my IRA, and go out and have a nice dinner. In that order.

No comments:

Post a Comment