Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Prizes! - sort of

This past week-end I've been reading Deconstructing Flash from the team at JUXT. It's a bit old but it provides a very nice overview of Flash and some techniques for neat-o things.

I've been reading about Flash as part of the web site for Ben. He wants to move away from news and to video. If I'm going to help him, I need to know the technologies. I found the "deconstructing" book at the Book Thing.

This morning, on my way home from the ATM, I found a bunch of books on the sidewalk. (Along with some pots and pans and a few other household items.) The books include Flash 5 for Dummies, Macromedia Flash MX Developer's Guide, Coldfusion for Flash, Flash Developer Study Guide, and Using Dreamweaver 3. The books also included Through the Global Lens, and The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order.

I guess this is my opportunity to learn about Flash and possibly take over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment