Sunday, June 27, 2010

Photos and e-readers

A friend helped me with photos today. She's a photographer, and we held a photoshoot at the local park.

I asked her for help because I want new photos (and better photos) for my web presence. My current photos are simple against-the-wall headshots that were taken by my camera with a timer. In a word, they suck. Today's photos are much better (from the little that I have seen) and I hope to have them next week-end.

Today I also stopped by the local Borders and looked for the Kobo e-reader. They are not available, but may be on sale in early July. I'm hoping for a drop in the price from $149 to $99. I think that it is reasonable, as the Kindle just dropped to $189 and Nook to $149 and they both include internet connectivity (which the Kobo does not).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment