Monday, September 12, 2011

Betascape, courtesy of Facebook

Facebook earned its pay today. It notified me of the Betascape event here in Baltimore, through one of the local technology groups. Without it, I would not have known about the event.

Betascape is later this month. It runs on the same weekend as the annual book fair, which is an interesting choice. (I expect that the audience for Betascape would like to visit the book fair. But the two events are fairly close, so perhaps the thinking is that people will come and attend both.)


This will be my first Betascape (is this the first Betascape ever?) and I am looking forward to it. It seems to be a mix of crafts, technologists, and hackers (the good kind, who like to mix-and-match tech).

Thank you, Facebook groups!

No comments:

Post a Comment